Important holidays in America

เขียนโดย ohada | 22:10


Holidays more important in America, boy, there are many. Well, just thinking about it makes me smile. Christmas, probably the best festival of the year in my opinion. Virtually every family sits around and eats and presented. Everyone always seems so happy on that day the children a gift that would open all year, or the tech guy like me, is the opening of the new favorite gadget, or the grandmother is always a new suit.

Christmas is a nationally recognized> Holiday every year on 25 December. While some Americans celebrated only as a time of giving, the majority of Americans Christian this as a time to celebrate that Jesus Christ came as our Savior.

Another important festival is Thanksgiving. This is the day to gather the citizens of the United States with their families for a time of great celebration. The traditional meal includes turkey. With Turkey in general, are things like mashed potatoes, greenJump to beans, corn, sweet and a lot to ask! Thanksgiving is held annually on the fourth Thursday in November. This year I eat a lot of Turkey November 27, 2008.

Oh boy, Independence Day, one of my favorites. Independence Day is a federal holiday, the celebration of the United States declared independence from Britain in 1776. This is probably one of the most important festivals of existence, although many people overlook howjust a moment of celebration. Granted, the celebration is never a bad thing in my book.

Traditionally, Americans sit out the game with children with adult supervision with fireworks, or this is what I did when I was a child. Since this is obviously viewed as dangerous to have that many injuries and fires that have decided people would have seen the best professionals to do the job. My family is usually placed on a lake, or a local college where pyrotechnic professionals on large screens for the audience.There's nothing like watching a beautiful view of fireworks.

Okay, we can not forget Halloween. Although Halloween is not celebrated every family, most Christian families is simply considered this a moment to eat sweets. If you have not understood yet out, Americans love to eat! When I was a child, I remember a local neighborhood, where close to each other were, so we hurry from house to house, knocking on door.The custom is for them to give a piece ofTo put candy in his pocket. I'm still with my children, but unfortunately I have to be selective where to go to our homes and neighborhoods, as some people feel the need for the stupid things in sweets. Each year this festival on October 31. They are always my favorites this year, Tootsie Rolls!

Tags : Best HDTV Reviews LCD HDTV Reviews

0 ความคิดเห็น